DAATIS PRIDEWhy us
Our core values set the standard that we expect from employees and teachers, to parents and students.
To deliver quality care to our students upholding best practices at all times. The care and education of our students remains at the heart of all we do.
We ensure our students learn to respect themselves, respect other people and respect their environment.
- We exude positive feeling of self esteem to allow our students express themselves.
- We treat ourselves and others with consideration, understanding and fairness; skills our students would express in adulthood.
We uphold honesty and differentiate between what is right and wrong.
- Along with our students, we develop positive work habits and respectful relationships.
- We reward students for their hardwork and good behaviour to foster honesty.
- Along with our students, we never stop learning.
- Each and every one of us has a capacity for leadership through hardwork.
Work to continually exceed expectations
- Just as we set educational standards for our schools, we take care that everything we do is delivered to a high standard.
- We go the extra mile for our students, our colleagues and our Parents’ community.